Thursday, March 31, 2011


Group members : Jipyo Hong and Chang Chiachi (narrator)
 
1. One day, I was having a great time with my friend in the restaurant.
He asked, “How is wine?”  I replied gladly, “It’s fine. I like it.”
2. Suddenly, he looked soup carefully and found something in the bowl.
“Don’t you think it is an insect?” he said angrily.
After I saw that, I answered, “Oh, something is in the soup, but I'm not sure what it is exactly.”
3. He was very upset, so he called waiter, “Excuse me, hey! Waiter! Come here and look at this!”  The waiter was also embarrassed because of his sudden resentment.
4. “How can it happen in this popular restaurant? I visited other famous restaurants, but I have never seen such a terrible situation,” He shouted. The waiter tried to explain, “I’m so sorry. Can you give me some time to check it?” However, my friend couldn’t control himself and began to shout abuse. “Please, calm down. Give him time to check the soup,” I kept him from swearing because I saw serious embarrassment from the waiter.
5. After all, the waiter couldn’t stand continuous insult anymore and ran out of the restaurant. However, my friend didn’t stop swearing and all of customers looked at us.
6. I was so ashamed of his ungentlemanly behavior that I left my seat even though I didn’t eat anything except wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment