Saturday, March 12, 2011

Self-introduction

Hi, everyone.
My name is Jipyo Hong. I'm 23 years old (born in Sep12, 1987) and from South Korea. I live in Leonia, New Jersey. I major in Physical Therapy Assistant. I want to study the major and body, therapy, and disease,,, or any health science part as soon as possible but I have to pass ESR courses. However, I really glad to take this course because this class made me have lots of cool friends.
I have some various experiences. I have served military service for  two years and worked part-time at diverse places: cinema, restaurant, and private institutes to earn money for studying abroad. I mean I'm sociable and outgoing, so I sincerely hope to get along with you guys interestingly and enjoy this class with professor Kim.
My major in Korea was physical education (teaching sports) and I like playing or watching any sports very much. Therefore, I want to play sports or go to Yankee Stadium to see baseball game ( Of course, after studying hard...^^)
As a last, I have not overcome language problem; in other words, I'm weak in English. Hence, even if you feel nervous when you talk with me, I hope you to understand me. Then, I will be able to get over this obstacle thanks for you.


Let's have a gorgeous semester, friends~!

1 comment: